Child and Adult Care Food Program
- Day Care Homes: Contact any Sponsoring Organizations of Day Care Homes.
- For-Profit Child Care Centers: All for-profit centers must have at least 25% of their enrollment or licensed capacity, whichever is less, at the free or reduced reimbursement rate. See if you qualify by having parents complete income eligibility forms before starting an application. Contact the State agency at 888-307-9333 with any questions about qualification.
- Non-Profit Child Care Centers, Homeless Shelters, and Adult Day Care Facilities: Complete an online application.
- Want to serve Afterschool meals? Contact the State agency at 888-307-9333 to see if you are in an At-Risk Afterschool Meals qualification area.
The USDA’s Team Nutrition initiative is pleased to announce the release of Grow It, Try It, Like It! Fun with Fruits and Vegetables at Family Child Care. This booklet is designed to help Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) operators provide garden-based nutrition education for children ages 3 through 5 years old in family child care settings. This resource is a family child care version of FNS’ Grow It, Try It, Like It! Preschool Fun with Fruits and Vegetables.
- Booklet featuring lesson plans for six featured fruits and vegetables
- MyPlate Poster
- Tasty Acres Farm Map
- Memory Card Game
All materials are currently available in English online at Grow It, Try It, Like It
This institution is an equal opportunity provider