Resources for Current VFC Providers
Below are the links to the current VFC forms and publications. Publication and/or revision dates are on the footer of each document and are in parentheses next to links
General VFC Information
- VFC Provider Agreement (2021)
- VFC Provider Handbook/Vaccine Management Plan (11/2020)
- VISs Up-to-date/Get Current VISs from CDC
- Table of VIS Publication Dates
- Vaccines Available through the VFC Program (04/22/2021)
- List of Current VFC Providers 08/2021
Eligibility Cheat Sheets
- County Health Department with FQHC/RHC Designation or Deputization (04/2021)
- FQHC/CHC/Migrant Council (04/2021)
- Private Provider with RHC Designation (04/2021)
- Private Provider without RHC Designation (04/2021)
- IHS Tribal Urban Indian (04/2021)
- Sample Vaccine Labels for Storage Units
- Vaccine Incident Report
- VFC Refrigerator Temperature Log (11/2020)
- VFC Freezer Temperature Log (11/2020)
- Data Logger Calibration FAQ (02/2021)
- Data Logger and Storage Unit Requirements (04/2020)
- VFC Temperature Monitoring Training Video
How Do I . . .
- Find my immunization records?
- Find out about Vaccines for Children?
- Find the State of Montana-Certificate of Immunization form?
- Report a temperature excursion involving public vaccine?
- Find out more information about child care and school immunization requirements?
- Contact the Montana Immunization Program?