Montana Immunization Program
The mission of the Montana Immunization Program is to prevent vaccine preventable disease among all residents throughout their life span by sharing information, managing data, providing education, giving guidance, and overseeing distribution of publicly-funded vaccines.
How Do I . . .
- Find my immunization records?
- Find out about Vaccines for Children?
- Find the State of Montana-Certificate of Immunization form?
- Report a temperature excursion involving public vaccine?
- Find out more information about child care and school immunization requirements?
- Contact the Montana Immunization Program?