Walk with Ease Self-Directed Program
The Walk with Ease Self-Directed Program is a six-week walking program for anyone who would like to start or maintain a low impact exercise program. The Montana Health Care and Benefits Division supports the Walk with Ease program.
"The Walk with Ease program encouraged me to get out and exercise. It helped to my improve my mental health during the pandemic by giving me a purpose in my walking!"
Walk with Ease Structure
- Program is self-directed
- Six week walking program
- Participants must walk a minimum of three days per week
- Program is designed for all fitness levels
- Participants will receive weekly encouragement emails from instructor
- To count the Walk with Ease program to go towards the Next Steps Discount, each participant must:
- Complete sign up questionnaire
- Report weekly walking minutes
- Complete post questionnaire at the end of the program
- Walk with Ease Frequently Asked Questions
Walk with Ease Sign-Up
To register for the Walk with Ease Self-Directed program, please click on the session you would like to participate. After you register for the Walk with Ease Self-Directed Program you will receive a confirmation email from a "Montana Walk With Ease" sender of your successful registration.
For any questions or concerns, please email Melissa or Heather at WalkWithEase@mt.gov.