Walk with Ease Self-Directed Program
The Walk with Ease Self-Directed Program is a six-week walking program for anyone who would like to start or maintain a low impact exercise program. The Montana Health Care and Benefits Division has approved this program as an eligible activity for the Next Steps Activities. This incentive for the Walk with Ease program is available to all members and their enrolled spouse/domestic partner.
Walk with Ease Structure
- Program is self-directed
- Six week walking program
- Participants must walk a minimum of three days per week
- Program is designed for all fitness levels
- Participants will receive weekly encouragement emails from instructor
- To count the Walk with Ease program to go towards the Next Steps Discount, each participant must:
- Walk with Ease Frequently Asked Questions
Walk with Ease Sign-Up
To register for the Walk with Ease Self-Directed program, please click on the session you would like to participate. After you register for the Walk with Ease Self-Directed Program you will receive a confirmation email from a "Montana Walk With Ease" sender of your successful registration.
- There are no current Walk with Ease sessions available for 2020.
- Please check back in March for the 2021 Walk with Ease schedule.
For any questions or concerns, please email Melissa or Heather at WalkWithEase@mt.gov.