If you have Diabetes you are at a greater risk for serious illness from the Novel Coronavirus- Get the Latest CDC Guidance Here
To achieve these goals, the program supports the following activities:
- Prevention of type 2 diabetes and its complications.
- Quality Improvement for better diabetes care.
- Quality Diabetes Education Initiative to increase access to quality diabetes self-management education and support.
- Data, Epidemiology and Surveillance of diabetes, its complications and risk factors.
- Evaluation to improve program performance, account for our public health actions, and share lessons learned.
- Partnerships and Coordination to share resources, and increase the scope and effectiveness of interventions.
Key Program Documents
For more information about the Montana Diabetes Program, please Contact Us.
Diabetes Program Events
Contact the Diabetes Program
Data, Surveillance, and Epidemiology
Diabetes Community Hub
Diabetes Quality Improvement
Diabetes Self-Management Education Support