In our mission to provide equal access to the phone system for all Montanans, the Montana Telecommunications Access Program (MTAP) and Montana Relay work to educate communities across our state about Relay calling options, assistive telecommunications equipment, and other communication-enhancing solutions.
Free Information Sessions
Contact us to request a FREE presentation for your school, group, or organization to learn more about MTAP and Montana Relay. Presentation topics can be custom-tailored to your unique audience, but can include:
- Montana Relay’s diverse calling solutions and how to identify the most appropriate service for you or your loved one
- Placing and receiving calls through Montana Relay
- Assistive telecommunications equipment options for people who are unable to use a standard telephone
- How to apply and qualify for no-cost assistive telecommunications equipment through MTAP
- Captioned Telephone (CapTel®) for seniors—the benefits, how it works, and how to get a CapTel phone in your home or office
You can find MTAP and Montana Relay exhibiting at health fairs, festivals, conferences, and other events across the state all year long. During these events, stop by our table to speak to our outreach coordinators and learn how we can serve you. Follow us on Facebook to see when we’ll be at an event near you.
Relay Partner Program for Businesses
Businesses that are unfamiliar with Montana Relay often accidentally hang up on Relay callers.
Montana Relay Partner is a FREE program designed to eliminate these missed connections by educating businesses on how to identify, receive, and place Relay calls. The program is open to all Montana-based businesses and includes FREE staff training and marketing support to help you promote your business to Relay users. Contact us to learn more about Montana Relay Partner.
CapTel is a registered trademark of Ultratec, Inc.