Parenting Resources

For help finding resources in your area, call the Child and Family Ombudsman at 1-844-25CHILD (1-844-252-4453). provides easy-to-use parenting tools to support your child's success from kindergarten through the teen years.

At this time, Children's Trust Fund is only linking to State of Montana resources.

Download the Crying Card to learn about infant crying, how to develop a plan for staying calm when your baby cries, and how to ensure others who care for your baby also have a plan.  


Information and resources about Shaken Baby Syndrome