HIV Prevention Related Links
Disclaimer: Linking to external sites, such as non-governmental sites does not constitute and endorsement by Montana DPHHS or any of its employees of the sponsors or information and products presented on the site.
National Web Resources
- CDC National Prevention Information Network Connecting public health professionals with trusted information and each other.
- National Institutes of Health Information on a variety of health conditions
- Agency for Health Care Policy & Research from US Department of Health and Human Services
- American Sexual Health Association
- CDC National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention A dependable source of accurate information.
- Sexuality Information and Education Council
- HIV.gov HIV Basics, Policy, Digital Tools, Events and a Blog
- HIV Prevention info from CDC.gov/HIV
Montana Web Resources
- Montana Gay Health Task Force- Resources, Retreats and Testing. Events for youth and Two Spirit
- Montana Reproductive and Sexual Health - Family planning and other reproductive and sexual health services.
- What is PrEP?
Resources for Clinicians
National Clinician Consultation Center (UCSF)
- HIV Management 800 933-3413
Expert advice on preventing and treating HIV.
Online information on treatment, pharmacy, testing and prevention.
- Perinatal HIV 888 448-8765
Guidance on HIV testing and care during pregnancy, labor and delivery, and postpartum.
7 days/week; 24 hours/day
Other Web Resources
- The Body The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
- Supporting College Students Living with HIV
- Real Talk on Love and Intimacy During College
- A College Student's Guide to Safe and Healthy Intimate Relationships
Helena, MT 59620