Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention and Hepatitis B
Contact the Montana Immunization Program at 406-444-5580 or email@example.com if you need additional information.
Perinatal Hepatitis B Resources:
Hepatitis B Resources:
Hepatitis B is a liver disease caused by the Hepatitis B virus (HBV). It ranges in severity from a mild illness, lasting a few weeks (acute), to a serious long-term (chronic) illness that can lead to liver disease or liver cancer.
How Do I . . .
- Find my immunization records?
- Find out about Vaccines for Children?
- Find the State of Montana-Certificate of Immunization form?
- Report a temperature excursion involving public vaccine?
- Find out more information about child care and school immunization requirements?
- Contact the Montana Immunization Program?