Child Care and School Resources
Child Care Resources
This section contains information and resources about immunization rules in Montana regarding children entering licensed child care facilities. This information is for parents/guardians, child care staff, and healthcare providers.
Immunization Presentation for Child Care Providers
In collaboration with the STARS Best Beginnings Program we have updated our child care provider training. Access and register for the "Prevention & Control of Infectious Diseases and Immunization."
This section contains information and resources about immunization rules and laws in Montana regarding children entering preschool-12th grade and post-secondary. This information is for parents/guardians, school staff, and healthcare providers.
Administrative Rules of MT- Schools
MT Code Annotated (School Laws)- Entry Requirements
MT Code Annotated (Preschool Definitions)
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
McKinney-Vento Act Information: Education for Homeless Children and Youth Program
How Do I . . .
- Find my immunization records?
- Find out about Vaccines for Children?
- Find the State of Montana-Certificate of Immunization form?
- Report a temperature excursion involving public vaccine?
- Find out more information about child care and school immunization requirements?
- Contact the Montana Immunization Program?